Niku Udon at Komoro Soba

Komoro Soba
This kind of udon is haunting me and even during my sleep.I just don’t know, maybe because the taste is so perfect and hit the merry button in my brain hahaha. Komoro Soba..when will you have another branch, its already 2 decades when my mom shared this resto to me in SM Megamall.

I just hope this resto won’t go extinct, like my fave Japanese resto in Viramall at the ground floor, did anyone remember them? they serve the yummiest katsudon and tonkatsu. And yeah, those rice meal is also haunting me every day.

Komoro Soba
Okay going back to the Niku Udon, I dine here the other night my sis and her friend Andrea, I ‘m super crazing for some ramen and noodles, but this is the nearest Japanese resto that I know in SM Megamall. But then I forgot that there’s Sushiya resto in the other building. The Udons are so affordable in Komoro Soba, and I ordered the Solo meal only without the set menu adding a small katsudon, but I finally understand why they add the katsudon as an additional. Because the bowl size of Niku Udon is small ahhahaha. So in other words… bitin!

But I will get my revenge soon! I will add tempura and some maki on my table while I slurpp this Niku Udon.

Komoro Soba
I love my Niku udon with lots of chili powder
I want a spicy salty flavor that night

Komoro Soba
Thank you Komoro Sobra for not failing and still the best Japanese resto for budgeters like me!