NBA 2k Manager in closed beta test with 1,000 players online


And then...I suddenly joined the basketball game hahaha. Its a NBA basketball simulation game on the web. I just signed up and I'm player 401. Its just a simple game with no animated activity, I just remembered that all-text legion games that I play online with my brother. The closed beta test started last Aug 7, 2013.

here's a sample of gameplay - that's my team Merryland


read the announcement here.

Greetings Players!

NBA 2K Manager is now in  Closed Beta Testing! Be one of the few selected to try out this new game!

NBA 2K Manager is a free-to-play basketball simulation web game based on the real NBA.
• Manage a team
• Earn and trade players
• Compete with AIs, friends, and others
• Dominate, reap the rewards, and be famous!

Only the first 1,000 players to login will be allowed to participate in the CBT phase. Click the link below to join Closed Beta Testing: https://apps.facebook.com/nba-twok-manager

Since we are still in Closed Beta Phase , there will be a lot of tweaks and changes in the game as we prepare for commercial launch.

Your feedback regarding the game is greatly appreciated, you may send your feedback at marketing@xplay.ph

See you in-game soon!