Toy hunting season is now open: Doreamon Happy Meal toys in McDonalds


bag
More toy hunting madness this Wednesday!!! This Doraemon toy already slipped into my toy radar, and thanks to my wife for the idea that we should buy some french fries and a Happy Meal toy for our son, Ashton, but then I didn’t even saw any poster or toy figure of Doraemon in a McDonalds store here in our area, but then I realized that all toy designs are SOLD OUT!!! wahhhhhhhh!



The only one left for us is that Doraemon Light up Ball.

My mission later is to get that Doraemon bag, figure and that Doraemon Takecopter.. ohhh I can wear that on my wrist and attend The Walking Dead zombie party this Thurs ahhahaha.


Also, McDonalds Happy Meal already brought back their Happy Meal carton box, and from that box, youc can also take home two DIY paper toy. Cool di ba?  Buy one Happy Meal and take home THREE TOYS! for a price of one toy.



Happy toy hunting everyone!
air-cannonstickerbellwristdokodemo

photo source: http://mcdonalds.com.ph/content/page/happy_meal