Blogger problems in Flickr's new photo experience - part 3 “I'm back to old version “

flickr index 2
Finally!!! its nearly a month of living the blogging life without an embed button in my Flickr, it now comes to an end. I’m now back to the old and original version of Flickr.

How and where I found that GO BACK button, then read my story below

When I found out that the side bar button is already activated, I decided to rotate my uploaded photo and then decided to crop it, but then when I noticed that the “Edit in Aviary” is not highlighted and that means that the feature is not yet available in the new photo experience version of Flickr.

But I checked and realized thatthe link is active and then I clicked on it, and I received this notification.

pls read below


flickr index wooohoohohoh~~ the button to leave the beta stage of the new photo experience of Flickr!!

I went back to the original version after clicking that GO BACK button.

whew!!

now…my blogging life is back to normal!