Experimenting virtual 360 degrees photo - Starbucks 2014 planner launch at 6750




click the photo above to view the photo

Here's another sample of my virtual 360 degree experiment, featuring the Starbucks 2014 planner launch event at Starbucks 6750.

I tried shooting two pano shots in low lighting and also to an event with lots of people moving. I edited some photo elements here, because I was moving so fast to capture a panoramic photo, I didn't noticed that the people around me are moving quickly too. So some of the face and body of people are a bit deformed.

I should carry a tripod next time.

Btw, I used my iPhone4s in capturing two panoramic shots and later on combined them into a cylindrical 360 degree photo. I didn't edited well the two panoramic photos, I tried to check here if the 360 degree photo will work.

What do you think? is this a good content for my blog and for everyone?