radio recording: Azrael Coladilla guest In Happy Thoughts With Francine Dela Alas In DZRJ 810am radio

1554354_10152194498424276_1114649825_n



Happy New year to you my dear blog reader!
Above is my recording of my radio guesting at Francine's radio show "Happy Thoughts" in DZRJ, I used my iPhone4s to record the live audio inside the DJ booth. The topic is all about my life as a blogger and how you can set your goals for 2014. This is the last episode of Happy Thoughts for 2013 and I'm honored to be part of the last episode and to cap off the year ender for Francine's radio show.

Thanks everyone for listening to my radio guesting at dzrj happy thoughts with francine delas alas. I will upload later the record audio in my soundcloud. Happy new year sa inyo!!
— with Chinne De Las Alas.

thanks for this intro Francine!! ---   "10 years ago, Azrael Coladilla would not have dreamed of being invited by no less than Google to be one of its speaker! How did Azrael blog his way to fun, fulfillment and success! Join us at 2pm tomorrow at DZRJ810AM, with livestream at www.facebook.com/dzrj810am! "
DZRJ
https://www.facebook.com/dzrj810am

Happy Thoughts with Francine Delas Alas
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Thoughts-with-Francine-De-Las-Alas/446919228663116