lunch at Aling Lucing's Sisig in Amberland Plaza, Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig

IMG_3090
I went with my wife in Ortigas Center to accompany her in a business meeting, it was lunch time when we reached the Ortigas area, I told her that we should eat our lunch before attending a meeting, then she told me that there’s some good carinderia near Tektike bldg, but then as soon as we step off the car, I spotted the Aling Lucing’s Sisig food outlet in Amberland Plaza, I told her that we should eat there instead of going to Tektite. I told her that I want to eat a good sisig that day. But I reminded myself that this is not the original Aling Lucing’s Sisig based in Angeles City, Pampanga, but its an another branch from the family of Aling Lucing and maybe it’s a franchise business.

Aling Lucing’s Sisig
Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/v/aling-lucings-sisig/4f409393e4b0f6acbb6029a4

so tara let’s eat!!!

IMG_3081 IMG_3082
inside Aling Lucing’s Sisig

IMG_3084
Menu

IMG_3086
we were in line infront of the counter and then the food store crew placed this food on the counter..ohhhh sizzling hot tilapia and some sisig with chicken breast.

IMG_3087
We ordered a pork sisig and bicol express meal. Each meal is priced at Php 79 only
that’s a combo meal with one rice.


IMG_3088
waiting for our food

IMG_3089
Here’s the Bicol Express

IMG_3090
Sizzling Sisig



IMG_3092
the soup is also good

IMG_3093
the food monsters!! since 2004
me and Lace

IMG_3095 IMG_3096IMG_3097 IMG_3098

The food is okay, but that will be the last time that I’ll eat a sizzling sisig, because the cooking style of sizzling burns the pork too much and that results to a crispy or crunchy pork sisig. And its not good to my tummy because my stomach is having some difficulty in digesting those pork. But eating an original Aling Lucing sisig doesn’t hurt my tummy, yeahh I tried their sisig few months ago in a food festival in Marquee Mall.

If ever I’ll eat here again, I’ll just order a Bicol express or a chicken sisig.