Finally!!! my new ramen flavor is at Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen

IMG_5637
I was invited for a meeting and the preferred meeting venue is at Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen in Shangrila Plaza East Wing, I agreed to set our meeting there because I haven’t tried yet their ramens, I’m a big ramen fan since the late 90’s (real ramens from Japanese restos), and I’m happy that there’s a big food trend happening here in the Philippines about the big boom of ramens since year 2013.

Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen is one of the new ramen restos that I heard, it is also listed in my must have try ramens here in Manila. I'm not a fan of a Japanese resto of being so fancy and luxurious in setting,I’m more a fan of simple Japanese restaurants, but when ramen hit the mainstream, I have a big feeling that the ramen served like in Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen must be really good, and it’s approved by my blogger friend Ted Claudio of www.wazzupphilippines.com that I should try their ramen because its good, there’s already an instance that Ted offered to treat me just for me to try their ramen..oh wow.

Okay I arrived in Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen and sat down with people and continue our agenda.
So I’m completely puzzled on what to order..I just don’t like the normal ramens, but when I saw the pics and the ingredients, I can say that its just a common ramen.
IMG_5634
So I challenged myself to eat a Spicy Tobanjan Tonkotsu ramen with a price of PHP 380, for the price range around PHP 300 and above, for me its quite okay.
IMG_5635
So when I asked the resto crew if the ramen comes with soft boiled eggs, she said that it is not yet included.. I think I want to scream that soft boiled egg is a must in every ramen hahaha.. but its okay, there’s a menu of different toppings and you can add more of it to you ramen.

Yes..customize your own ramen.

Finally..a freedom of making your own best ramen in town…
just take note, when you add more toppings, everything will be added to your bill, so try the toppings that are tried and tested according to your taste.

About the spicy flavor of my ramen…its not as I expected, but I think they prepared it as not so spicy, because they want their customer to customized their own spicy level, there’s a spicy powder and oil on your table, add it according to your spicy levels.

Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen is new to me.. my first encounter didn’t disappoint me.
I’ll see you soon again!

check out their website and social media pages for more info and offers
http://ikkoryu.ph/index.html