Old houses in Cavite City (could be dated Spanish-American colonial times)

P3058405
I went to Cavite City last week to cover an event, then during the parade of that event, my blogger companion, Jeman, noticed the old house at the other side of the street, we are amazed on the well preserved quality of the old house, this was the first old house we spotted in Cavite City, and we believe that there might be more old heritage house that could be dated during Spanish to American colonial times. I'm not sure, but if you look at the photos, you'll agree that the house are so vintage and out of time.



P3058406
2nd old house we spotted
We saw there's chandeliers hanging outside the house



P3058407
This 3rd old house is under renovation, its so beautiful.

I think I should visit Cavite City again to scout around the city and hunt more old houses.