Aye! Caramba! The Simpsons x Converse is here!

IMG_6219
I was in Glorietta that day and I go to that mall to check out the toy store and also it’s a gateway to my ride home. After the escalator going to the 3rd floor, I noticed a cute design on the glass window of the Converse flag ship store in Glorietta.

Omg!!! it’s the Simpsons!!!!

The designs are so cute and as a kid who grew up with the Simpsons, I’m sure they will bite in acquiring this.

As of now, they have 4 Simpsons design on their Converse sneakers.

IMG_6214
The window display of Converse store in Glorietta


IMG_6215
Converse store

IMG_6216
Here’s a design of Bart Simpson’s blackboard and chalk punishment in school hahahah
”I will not waste chalk”

IMG_6217
Marge, Lisa and Maggie design

IMG_6218
Homer Simpson design

IMG_6220
Each design is priced at PHP3510
Converse Philippines
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/conversephilippines