Azalea’s pinoy comfort food: Tradisyon restaurant - Azalea Residences Baguio family vacation part 4


P3300362
Rise and shine!!!!! Good morning, Good Afternoon and Good evening! just use any of the three greetings based on your timezone today. I am sharing here our dining experience in Tradisyon restaurant, the inhouse restaurant of Azalea Residences Baguio. We stayed there last March 28-31, 2014 for a 4 days family fun staycation with friends. We usually eat our breakfast in Tradisyon restaurant, taking the perks of having a breakfast meal per head when you checked in daily in their hotel here in Baguio City.

I’m happy with their service and also the food.. Basta ba marami bacons and fried rice is a sure winner in my taste buds. I don’t understand yet the roll of the food themes every weekend. I think Friday is fro Mongolian buffet theme at night, Saturday is for Pizza and Pasta night, Sunday is for pinoy food night. Tama ba? I’ll update this once I get full details from my contact in Baguio.


P3299844
We usually arrive at the breakfast buffet late because our baby Ashton is sleeping to the max ahaahaha, because of the cold weather here in Baguio City, sleeping is at your ultimate comfort, especially when you are on a nice bed in a comfy hotel.

Wake up Ashton!!! rise and shine!

P3299845
During our first morning here in Baguio City, Lace and Ashton were amazed to see the view of Baguio, thanks to that panoramic glass window here in Azalea.


P3299847

You can see a part of the town in Baguio City in 180 degrees.



P3299848
Green trees and houses on top of the mountain are one of the best view. You won’t see that anywhere around the country.


P3299850
Time go down for the breakfast buffet at Tradisyon restaurant.
naniningkit na naman ang mata ko..because I know there will be lots of eggs and bacons for me.


P3300350
Hellow again!! Tradisyon restaurant!


P3300351
Inside Tradisyon restaurant.


P3300354
You can sit and enjoy your breakfast near the glass window of the restaurant, from there you will see some parts of nature and the sun kissing the tip of the mountains and clouds.


P3299852
Here we sat down with Team Wahpinas.com, my son Ashton is so excited to see the Wahpinas kids.
Here he shows off his iPod touch loaded with lots of games.


P3299853
We ate our breakfast with the Team Wahpinas. I sat down with Ashton and waited for Lace to pick up his cooked sunny side up eggs.


IMG_6333
Lace’s plate – veggies, bacon, Baguio longganisa, hotdogs and dried espada fish

most recommended are the Baguio longganisa.. its good and taste better than the Alaminos version. But the taste is a bit close to Alaminos longganisa.


IMG_6334
My breakfast plate.. I always play with my food every breakfast meal in a hotel.


P3299855
There’s mommy Lace munching non stop..


P3299856
And my son Ashton…busy reading the latest news about being toddler hahaha.


P3299857
My view from the table..

-- end of breakfast session --

P3290216
At night, we were treated by Azalea’s pizza and pasta night. I already tried this before during my visit last November, their pasta chef is good in cooking your requested pasta, my request is always the spicy kind of pasta.

above is Lace’s carbonara zitti
P3290217
Lace’s other plate… combination of pizza, pasta and some salad


P3290218
The pizza buffet.. the pizza making here never stops. only during Saturday night here in Azalea Residences Baguio


P3290219
My favorite – Margerita pizza


P3290220
Chicago pizza


P3290221
Hawaiian pizza


P3290223
And here’s my customized all toppings spicy marinara

I super love the spicy mix and kick of my pasta. Thanks to the pasta chef for the good job!

-- end of dinner session ---

P3300352
Our 2nd morning here in Tradisyon restaurant.. as usual..the restaurant is packed with guests and bakasyonista from Manila. The hotel is nearly fully booked because it’s a weekend, many bakasyonita climb up to Baguio during weekends for a 3D2N stay.


P3300353
Another view of the mighty sun… crawling through the glass and add more vitamins to our body!


IMG_6368
Lace in her bagong ligo format hahahah.
She ordered pancakes… yes they served freshly cooked pancakes


IMG_6369
we love it!!!
pancakes galore…but I want to skip it because..


IMG_6370
I’m a bacon lover!!!
that’s my food art again ahahaha.


IMG_6371
Food monsters also called weekend warriors!!! rawr!!!
dati kami dalawa lang ni Lace ang nasa photo, ngayon tatlo na kami kasi may kasama na kaming bulinggit hahhaha.

--- end of breakfast session ---


P3300356
For lunch….we went back to Tradisyon restaurant in Azalea Residence Baguio, because there’s a pinoy treat offered to their guest, lunch buffet is now open and I heard they serve a good caldereta!


P3300357
Here’s my son again reading the status of Philippine Stock Exchange hahahaha.


P3300358
The restaurant is packed as usual.


P3300360
A new batch of beef caldereta at the buffet area.
There are lots of selections, but I stick to caldereta only.


P3300361
The buffet area.


P3300362
My plate…with caldereta and yummy iced tea.


P3300363
nomnomnomnomnomnom…

-- end of lunch session ----

IMG_6399
For dinner, our team were invited to dine again Azalea Residence Baguio. For our dinner they served their top seller pinoy comfort food.

Above is yummy chopseuy. I noticed that the veggies in Baguio (grown locally in La Trinidad, Benguet farms) are taste good..there’s a sweetness juicy flavor.I don’t know if that’s a sign that the veggies are fresh, I know its fresh because I saw the quality of their veggies and its at its best form.


IMG_6402
Lechon Kawali
it’s the major major yummy factor….best served with Mang Tomas sauce…. grabe… I can live with Lechon Kawali forever hahahah. Its soft and not that too fatty, the cooking style of this Lechon Kawali is just right.


IMG_6404
Dory fish
Im not a fan of Dory fish…but the the breaded Dory fish is good too, topped with chopped veggies.

For desserts, if you will dine here in Tradisyon restaurant, I like to recommend that you try their CARROT CAKE! its one of the best here in Baguio.

Its weird that cakes and pastries or even bread tastes great in Baguio… why oh why.. hhahaha.


IMG_6403
Tradisyon Restaurat in Azalea Residences Baguio
Feel at home…with pinoy comfort food.

Im adding this resto in my list of must try food in Baguio.

Book your stay in Baguio City at Azalea Residences Baguio

address: Leonard Wood loop, Brgy. M. Roxas, Baguio City
Manila reservation: (632) 579-4890 or (63917) 8611641
Baguio reservation: (6374) 442-8888 or email: reservation@azalea.com.ph
website: http://azalea.com.ph/

Foursquare and map: https://foursquare.com/v/azalea-residences-baguio/4ed82d67d3e346be31a859d8

Visit my Baguio City adventure blog post here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/baguio%20city

and my blog post about Azalea Residences Baguio here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/azalea%20residences%20baguio