Grass fire at night

P4081248
I saw a grass fire the night I went home last week, it was big and everyone at the tricycle area are worried that the grass fire might do some more damage. I think the fire was already blazing past 20 minutes but I haven’t seen or hear any fire engine coming in, probably that no one in our area reported the massive grass fire to our barangay.

At past 20 minutes there should be fire trucks arriving, but when I boarded the tricycle, I asked the driver if someone reported the fire to our barangay, the driver said that they already reported it at the guard house, as I arrived at the village guard house, I spotted the guard phoning the fire station. The guard on duty told me that they are now reporting the grass fire incident at a nearby vacant lot.

I was worried that the fire might set blaze on a pine tree that stand near the electric line and I was right, as soon as I arrive, the tree is already burning, if it burn…the electric post and lines connected to the entire community will be dead.

The next morning, I learned that there were three fire trucks that beat down the fire.
whew… I’m glad that the fire didn’t do much damage. Some bystanders said that some kids who lives nearby are playing with fire at the grassy vacant lot. 

If ever you spotted a grass fire in a vacant lot, I suggest you report it to you barangay or call the fire department.

P4081249

P4081250

P4081251