Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award 2014 will air today April 2, 2014 at 4pm

Bj8nr8ACQAA6gzZ.png large
The coolest award for celebrities nominated by kids and teens only happens here at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award. This award event was a buzz few months ago because our very own celeb and artist, Anne Curtis Smith is nominated for Asian Act award category, she will battle via votes vs. celebs and artist from China, Malaysia and Indonesia.

The airing of the awards show will air later at 4pm only at Nickelodeon here in the Philippines, pls check your local cable tv listing for the channel of Nickelodeon.

Last night, we watched the live stream of the award show in Samsung Hall, SM Aura, Lots of kids,teens and parents were there as the selected VIP…oh no..its VIN – very important nickster to party away and watch the award show live at the venue!

This is also my first time to watch the entire Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award in full show, but I noticed that there were few celebs got slimed this year, hahahaha. I’m expecting to see “sana” Selene Gomez get slimed, Robert Downey Jr with slime or that cute girl from Sam and Cat be slimed…but that’s okay, we saw some celebs got slimed and almost slipped off the stage hahahah.

it’s a show..I got slimed too in the past Nickelodeon summer event, a slime that I always avoid in their event, but getting slimed is an honor because it’s a product of Nickelodeon.

btw, I’m a Nickster ever since the first Nickelodeon on TV – remember the show – Finder’s Keepers and that comedy show by Dave Coulier..and ohhh “Adult Education” segment is my favorite part of the show hahahah.

I just didn’t expected that Nickelodeon will be awesome to kids in this new generation, they get their first tv series and cartoons from that network.

Anyway..I won’t post yet the full list of winners of the Nick awards, but I already posted a tweet and FB post on who won the Asian Act Award, but I will post tomorrow the winner here in my blog for reference.

I won’t spoil you here…but here are some photos from the award show


P4010609 P4010614P4010615 P4010618P4010619 P4010624P4010643 P4010644

Mark Wahlberg did a nice hosting act for the show…I’m glad that he didn’t took of his shirt and show his abs ahahahaa.

Don’t forget to watch the show today at 4pm.


and here are some photos from the preview party that was held inside Samsung Hall in SM Aura mall.


P4010552
Our ticket

P4010553
I’m proud to be part of this VIN

P4010555
my 3 year old Ashton, photo op with the TMNT

P4010564
the VIN audience inside Samsung Hall

P4010577
My son goes hyper mode after seeing SpongeBob and Dora in person hahahaha

P4010596
Our funny host of the day

P4010604
whoaa!! Dora, TMNT And Spongebob on stage!


P4010625
Mommy Lace visits us and joined the preview party!
thanks to Chele and Kezia for the access!

P4010633
photo op time at the photo booth hahaha
that’s me hanging on the side of the photo

P4010636
animal dance contest on stage with Mogu mascot

P4010658
Ashton’s 2nd time to join in a stage game – he won some goodies during the bring me contest hahaha.
Ashton is the 2nd baby to join the contest.

P4010686
TMNT and the gang went back on stage…here’s our quick photo op session with Leonardo and Michaelangelo

P4010690
Ashton, Lace, Aunt Helen and Ate Musay at the preview party!!! wweeeee!

P4010692
Watch out for Ashton’s first ever TV interview on Nickelodeon, I think this segment will show as video snippet fillers of the recorded award show here in the Philippines. I’m so happy that Ashton got a slot to be interviewed hahahah.

Thank you Nickelodeon!!