Our wedding anniversary date in Fresh, Solaire resort

IMG_6262
March 24, 2014 – Its our 2nd time to dine here at the Fresh buffet of Solaire Resort, my wife chose this resto as our wedding anniversary date. I book a reservation few days before our dinner date, it is advisable that you place a reservation first so that you can have a reserved table for your buffet food adventure.

Our 1st time was okay, but for our 2nd time, I noticed that I’m enjoying their seafood section and also their Malaysian flavors.. the beef rendang is still the best!

IMG_6263
here’s my 1st plate – the beef rendang, and some shrimps.

IMG_6264
for my 2nd plate – some sliced potatoes with tomatoes and some lobsters.

IMG_6266
My wife Lace Llanora arrived before 7pm, I was in Makati that night having a hard time getting a bus during the massive rush hour in EDSA, I arrived at around 7:30pm and I’m glad that Lace went early and she secured our table for us. Thanks to the restaurant staff for being so accommodating with our table reservations.


IMG_6267
I don’t have any photos of my other plates but here’s my last platter of some Japanese food,
yeahh, medyo konti lang sa tingin nyo, pero marami na din ako nakain nung gabing yon.


IMG_6268
For dessert – some sweet cakes and choco pudding.

IMG_6282
Outside Solaire Resort, its our first time to watch their fountain show with laser lights and flames…
grabe yung flames nakakagulat hahah

Thanks again Solaire Resort!
Fresh restaurant in Solaire Resort
website: http://solaireresort.com/dine/fresh/