Out of town lunch in Aristocrat Restaurant in San Pablo, Laguna - Southern food trip part 4

P4081175
April 8, 2014 – Its lunch time!!!! Our group dine in here in Aristocrat restaurant in San Pablo City, Laguna, the resto is located in Ultimart Mall. Our short out of town trip 2nd leg of food trip started here. I pop out the menu again as I arrive in this resto,I was thinking of ordering the beef caldereta, but I was informed that their beef ran out of stocks on that day.. whoaa.is that the best seller here in Laguna?

But that’s okay, Nancy Reyes-Lumen suggested that I should try ordering the Aristocrat spare ribs platter. I gave a big nod and now I’m curious what’s so special about the spare ribs.

P4081156
At the door front of the restaurant, we spotted a card board standee of Nancy Reyes-Lumen
hahaha! super celeb talaga!

P4081157
They are promoting the Merienda meal

The Merienda meal showcases the original and classic Lola Asiang's Big 4 merienda
1. Lumpiang ubod Sariwa
2. Dinuguan at Puto
3. Arroz Caldo
4. Pancit Luglog
merienda meals are light snacks for the afternoon, others call it afternoon tea time, but for pinoys, we call it merienda.


here’s the menu
P4081159 P4081160P4081161 P4081162P4081163 P4081164
hmmm that’s new… Burger steak!

P4081176
LOL. Arpee of www.arpeelazaro.com selfie time with an Ampalaya

P4081167
I also remember that one of my favorite food here is the Sago’t Gulaman, I always order this during lunch whenever we eat in Aristocrat in Manila Roxas Blvd. I was about to order some softdrinks, but this Sago’t Gulaman special is a helpful beverage to beat the summer heat.

P4081168
Ohhhh sago and gulaman!!!!
Its cold…sweet…and the sago are so bubbly while gulaman are soft and refreshing

P4081169
Barbecue Spare Ribs (single)

my comment:
The spare ribs is tasty, meaty and soft, I have no trouble in slicing this with my spoon, because some parts are already sliced for you and its easy to eat it. The flavor is very special because the java sauce gives more smokey peanut sweet flavor, its truly a pinoy food favorite. The java rice is a must partner for your barbecue meal, the combination is perfect and an Aristocrat original.

The meat is just right for me..I was full after I finished al the java rice and left to me was a 3-4 slice of spare ribs meat.

P4081170
Barbecue Spare Ribs (double)

P4081172
Crispy Pata

P4081173
Barbecue boneless chicken


P4081174
Ampalaya


P4081175
Pancit Canton

P4081177
Seafood Kare Kare


P4081178
Laing


P4081182
Vanilla ice cream

P4081183
Halo Halo regular


P4081184
Halo halo special


P4081185
Melo of www.outoftownblog.com showed to us his halo halo espesyal! topped with ube ice cream


1hnhIs0
That’s me enjoying my vanilla ice cream while selfie-ing with my DBLCAM mobile app.


P4081191
The original Nancy and the card board version Nancy!

If you are in San Pablo City, Laguna and looking for a nice resto for your family or balikbayan friends, I invite you to try Aristocrat restaurant in Ultimart mall,

Thanks to Nancy Reyes-Lumen, a food journalist, cook and tv host of the food tv show “Pinoy foodie” aka the adobo queen, now a blogger at www.pinoyfoodies.com , for the food trip adventure and try their family’s awesome restaurant.

Eat your favorite pinoy food at The Aristocrat Restaurant
The Aristocrat Restaurant
website: http://www.aristocrat.com.ph/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalAristocrat
Instagram: http://instagram.com/the_aristocrat_ph
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AristocratPH