The road back to Manila via Victory Liner 1st class trip - Azalea Residences Baguio family vacation part 15 (END)

IMG_6434
March 31, 2014 – Our last day here in Baguio City, it was a nice stay for 4 days and thanks to Azalea Residences Baguio for being our hotel and home, also thanks to Victory Liner for the safe lift to Baguio and back home. We booked our tickets to acquire the 1st class trip back to Manila, for a price of PHP715, we can get a comfy seat and bus ride back to Manila. We book the ticket after we landed in Baguio 4 days ago, this will make sure that we got a seat reservation and a peace of mind that we have now a ride going back home.

Lots of stories to share, to read all of it, I suggest you read the story here in my blog, just click the tag category: Baguio City and the Azalea Residences Baguio family vacation blog series tag.

It’s a Part 15 blog series and this is the end of my blog post of our adventure as a family of weekend warriors.

IMG_6425
Our departure sched is at 12:10pm, we arrive in Victory Liner Baguio terminal at around 11:00am, the only difference here is that they don’t have a special lounge for 1st class passengers. But its okay, we can hang out here at the common passenger lounge area.

IMG_6426
Everyone are waiting for their bus, I also noticed a long line of chance passengers for the 1st class bus ride.

IMG_6428
Here are the 1st class trip schedule.
We want to take the afternoon schedule, but there are no schedule for Pasay terminal and the only last trip is 12:10pm for that day.

IMG_6429
I’m glad that they posted this taxi fare rate at the terminal. I hope they have this signage in Manila terminal.

Now I understand why the taxi driver is asking me for a PHP400 taxi fare going to Cavite. Because the taxi fare rate going to Alabang is PHP400 and that’s their basis.

hmmm..its like an airport taxi, but I suggest that they should have an operator of taxi that can assist the passengers back in the Manila terminal of Victory Liner.


IMG_6430
Bus is now rolling…we are excited to go back home.

IMG_6431
here’s our bus stewardess

IMG_6432
I sat on the other side of the bus, it’s a bit comfy too, the bad side is that behind me is the comfort room. Its annoying that I can hear the toilet flush after it was used by a person.

IMG_6436
The majestic cordilleras….bye bye Benguet!


IMG_6441
Here I spotted the road and bridge…this is new to me!!


IMG_6446
I didn’t know that there’s a long bridge that connect the two big mountains….awesome!

IMG_6448
Then I also saw this tunnel…we’re going inside a tunnel
whoaaaa!!!!

IMG_6451
Looking at Baguio City from above the mountains…. bye bye!!



IMG_6453
I got dizzy here in Pugo area…..gosh..zig zag galore..


IMG_6455
Time for some snacks…. weee!
I noticed that our ride is very smooth and relaxing, we reached Pangasinan in less than 2 hours.

IMG_6457
Agno River

IMG_6463
TPLEX highway


IMG_6467
North EDSA
I just can’t believed that we reached Manila in just 4 1/2 hours…this is crazy! haahah
I think it is much faster going back to Manila. It’s a weekday – Monday, and I guess there are no traffic in Pangasinan and in Pampanga.

IMG_6471
Now at Ortigas EDSA

IMG_6474
Hello mighty sun!!! we’re back home na!


IMG_6479
The end of our trip…. I spotted this sign in Pasay EDSA, the L.Wood st. sign reminds me of Leonard wood st. in Baguio City. Azalea Residences Baguio is located there.

awww… its all now in our memory, SD cards and blogs.

thank you Baguio City for keeping us cool and safe. We will see you soon!


Book your hotel stay in Baguio City at Azalea Residences Baguio
address: Leonard Wood loop, Brgy. M. Roxas, Baguio City
Manila reservation: (632) 579-4890 or (63917) 8611641
Baguio reservation: (6374) 442-8888 or email: reservation@azalea.com.ph
website: http://azalea.com.ph/

Foursquare and map: https://foursquare.com/v/azalea-residences-baguio/4ed82d67d3e346be31a859d8

Visit my Baguio City adventure blog post here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/baguio%20city

and my blog post about Azalea Residences Baguio here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/azalea%20residences%20baguio