[Photos] ACen - Anime Central 3 Day event in Chicago

Greetings from the Windy City Chicago!

I'm so tired from attending the 3 day event of Anime Central (ACen) in Rosemont, IL (Chicago's version of anime, manga and Japanese culture!) last weekend. And I'm happy to share some of my photos here in Azrael's blog :) Hooraay!

ACen's mission is to bring fans and unite together to explore the Anime and Manga pop culture (just like we're doing at Toycon!). The convention runs all day (from the day to night, even until midnight!) showcasing an exhibit, game room, concerts, panels, workshops, screenings, autograph session and a lot more ... that's right, the program schedule is really jampacked and you have to decide which event you'll be attending or else you are going to miss them!



I pre-ordered the ACen badge months before the actual event by registering to their website, www.acen.org and my badge for the 3 day event was delivered via mail.



I also downloaded the guidebook app (before the event) wherein the event on each day is updated on real time so you can easily decide where to go. It also contains the venue map so that you will not get lost (the venue is really huge!). You can also access information about ACen and some other event highlights.

Donald E Stephens Convention Center is filled with anime and manga enthusiasts, and I think 80% of the attendees were in cosplay, thinking of cosplaying next year! lol

I am sharing the photos I took, don't forget to visit my blog glamourmoments.net for more personal experiences in ACen


Donald E Stephens Convention Center 

Some of the booths inside mostly selling button pins, art works, personalized accessories, anime stuffs and manga


Pepper Ink: Home of Artist Eric Maruscak with his finished chalk art exhibit "Blood Lad"


Cosplayers, cosplayers, cosplayers are Everywhere!

See you on the next ACen in 2015!
I'm your mascot for the day!



I'll be missing Toycon 2014...yay!!!

Mitch :)