Stuff that I need for my Nikon D5300

IMG_1576

I went back again in SM Store and saw that the Nikon 50mm lens price is a bit lower than from Photoline. I will grab this next month in my next sweldo hahaha.

I hope the price go lower pa.. if not, then I will buy this direct from the Nikon distributor, let’s see how much they can offer it to me (wink***)


IMG_1580

Its funny that I used my lens filter attached to my m.Zuicko 12-55mm, they have the same size 52mm with the lens of Nikon. So I took it for the mean time and attached it to my 18-55mm VR II lens.

adding this to my shopping cart soon.

IMG_1579

I noticed that my Nikon D5300 didn’t come with a lens hood. I’m not sure if I need this, but I’m comfortable to have a lens hood for my camera. so..another ipon mode.


IMG_1577

And oh… I just spotted the SRP of Nikon D5300.
priced at PHP 40,500….whew!