Congratulation to our grand winner of this Yoda Potato Head Star Wars toy!!!

DSC_0007

Thanks guys for joining in our May the 4th aka Star Wars Day contest in my blog. Thanks also to Walt Disney Studios for sponsoring our prize,

I raffled off 10 entries as promised during the end of this contest, but I will try to raffle more for another set of winners to give chance those who joined - thats for contestant 11-14.

list of contest participants


1. Jericho Morales
2. Alexis Mendoza
3. SailorStarCatcher
4. Joco Guiang
5. Ian de Jesus
6. Mike Yap
7. iris Acosta
8. Dale Bacar
9. Prosti
10. LPJR
11. Ana
12. Myke G
13. Mikael Francisco
14. chards

I will post soon for the 2nd winner,because I will still look for more Star Wars related stuff here in my toy cabinet hahaha.

And now..for our grand winner.


Congrats to

DALE BACAR!

Winner was selected via electronic raffle via Random.org

contest post - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2015/04/win-star-wars-yoda-mr-potato-head-toy.html