Kata F2 sample photography test with its 8 MP rear camera

 

Kata F2 smartphone with 8MP rear camera works pretty impressive. The colors and balance of light mix well in just one shot. I heard that the Kata F2 camera has better Aperture than other Kata smartphone models and I think it performs superior than the 16 MP Kata M3.

I can see colors and I can see some balanced color details. Its weird that Kata made a very affordable smartphone with a price range of PHP 3,999.

Here are my photo samples that was captured by my wife, I handed over the phone to her to do the testing. So that I can see how she can use it for a month.

Kata F2 smartphone from Kata Digital Philippines - 4.5-inch qHD display, 1.3GHz Quad Core, 8MP+5MP Camera, Dual SIM, 1GB RAM & 8GB Storage

Here's the tech specs of Kata F


Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core MTK 6582M
Display: 4.5 inch qHD display (540*960)
OS: Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat
Storage: 8 GB
RAM: 1 GB
Camera: Rear – 8Mp, Front – 5MP
Dual Sim
Battery: 1850mah
Color case: Grey, White, Blue
Connectivity : wifi, bluetooth
Freebie: Free 10GB Storage in Kata cloud
SRP: PHP 3,999

Kata F2 is distributed by Kata Digital Philippines