Eat and meet up at Chaplin café and restaurant in Century City Mall

13450179_874993042607137_5594369956115443014_n

Enzo told me to join with him in a food trip at Chaplin café and restaurant, I shared to him that the food is good and Im sure he will enjoy it. Especially with that Shakshoka food.

Then he said that his friend Rhea will be there and she will bring along his blogger friend from Singapore, I asked who it was and then he mentioned Alvin, then I said…wait…is he Alvin Lim? the top blogger in Singapore?

After the conversation, I went to Alvin’s Facebook and I saw a post that he is here in Manila!
I got excited after learning about his trip here in Manila, so I joined and I let Enzo do the blogging work hahahah. Check out his feature of Chaplin Café at his blog www.juanmanilaexpress.com

You can read my food feature here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2016/04/chaplin-cafe-and-restaurant-in-century.html

(cover photo above by Enzo Luna)

IMG20160623151138

Crushed Lemongrass
PHP 175

I didn’t took some photos because I was so busy chatting with Alvin. It was a 2 year in a making for us to meet, He invited me to have an all expense paid trip to Singapore but I wasn’t able to join because of my busy schedule.

Alvin blogs at www.alvinology.com and also he works at www.mig.me, a social networking site designed to connect you with the people from other countries having the same interest and likes.

IMG20160623151149

Rhea Ayunan our community manager for mig.me Philippines
and with Alvin of mig.me

IMG20160623161554

Welcome to the Philippines!! Alvin
I guess, see you soon in Singapore!