Oktoberfest 2017 at Sofitel Manila -- I've missed it!

22323216_10155640608450692_1376396909_n

Oh wow! I just missed the Oktoberfest for this year! I thought that I can make it even if I will arrive late last October 7. But it was traffic that night, then me and my family arrived home late and if ever I will leave home and travel to Sofitel Manila, I can catch up the gang and be there 30 minutes before the program ends.

Awww. But then, I decided to stay home and rest...but that's okay! There will be more Oktoberfest next year and this time I will make sure that we get our hotel booking early. I might try book our room right after the reveal of the next Oktoberfest date next 2018. Just to make sure we can secure our hotel room early before the peak season.


Above is a tweet of the #Humashtagngnwalangkwenta boys hours before the evnent.


30412259312_e0216e8381

I also bought this Lederhosen costume for the Oktoberfest event and I didn't got a chance to wear it. Maybe I can wear it this coming Halloween. haha

Also Jeman made a funny joke on Twitter.

Jeman: Si Az bumili ng German costume, tapos Indian pala sya

I was laughing at home when I read that tweet. LOL 
Sorry guys. I know you understand that I was with my family that night. Kaya oks lang din
Kita kita tayo sa next bloggers party. 


DSC_0002

Now I missed the overflowing of beer and German food.



22292095_10213996584644770_645531039_n

And almost complete na sana... #EATgetaway boys and the #Humastagnangwalangkwenta
Pero oks lang. There will be more Sofitel Manila parties and events. Kaya magkita kita tayo uli 
For sure. This November, expect that we can have a Spiral feast again for their Flavors of the World.

Thanks to Dave, Kat and Ms Yasmin for the never ending invites.

See you at the next Oktoberfest and also next Sofitel Manila event.


Congratulations to Sofitel Manila and German Club Manila for another successful Oktoberfest event here in the Philippines.