GCash scan to pay mobile transaction now at SM Store

DSC_0118

After their launch last month in Ayala Malls. Globe GCash mobile wallet service announced that they are now also available in all SM Store nationwide.

Shoppers will now have the convenience of shopping without using physical cash or their cards. They just need to use their GCash app with digital funds, use a little mobile data, and send transaction to SM Store in some seconds.


Shoppers will have to scan the QR code signage at the counter of any SM Store branches and they can use their GCash app to scan the transaction gateway to input the price of payment to the cashier.

I've inquired if other stores like SM Hypermarket, SM Cinema, SM Appliances and Toy Kingdom to have GCash payment in the future, the answer I get is that they are working around and they have plans also to roll out the scan to pay service.

DSC_0027

DSC_0078

In SM Store-SM MOA, we witness the first GCash scan to pay transaction and they've told us that on that day, all SM Store nationwide are now ready to accept GCash payments.


DSC_0060

QR code scan to pay feature available in GCash mobile app.


DSC_0111

To test it. I went to SM Store-SM Aura and I purchase a red shirt for an upcoming Christmas party.
I saw the GCash QR Code sign and I told the cashier that I can pay it via my GCash


DSC_0117

The transaction went smooth.
I didn't even line up because they provided an exclusive line for GCash users
I do hope they can do this forever haahaha!

Thanks GCash

DSC_0052

Learn more about GCash by visiting www.gcash.com. Follow us on our social media channels: www.facebook.com/gcashofficial,www.twitter.com/gcashofficial, and www.instagram.com/gcashofficial.