Old Spice and Ducati want you to spice up your ride!! (win a Ducati Supersport)



Its been ages since I use an Old Spice deodorant, thanks to Old Spice PH for sending me a box full of Old Spice products, this gave me a lot of smiles because we know that Old Spice is the manliest grooming brand of this planet, and a man needs no introduction to this brand because we know that Old Spice gives the macho thing to us when we use their products.

All I know is they have deodorant only, but now they have lots of products that a man can use every day.

My goodness.. This is the best Christmas gift ever! haha



I didn’t even know that Old Spice PH went around the metro in search for the manliest man..too bad, this blogger is not yet found, but its okay, I will be the next inline and let you know that Old Spice will be my beacon to signal the mother brand to pick me up and transport me to another merryland.



But the search continues… the next Old Spice boy is on, but this time they will award it with a brand new Ducati Supersport bike!!

To join the promo, all you have to do is man up and purchase any Old Spice product. You can submit your entry at www.oldspiceph.net, where you will have to fill out your personal information, contact details, and the receipt number of the purchased product. For the complete mechanics of the promo, as well as more information about Old Spice, you check out the website (www.oldspiceph.net) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/OldSpicePH). The promo runs from July 15 to October 31, 2018 with the draw happening on November 5, 2018.




The battle is on….time to visit the grocery again to load a lot of stash of these Old Spice products to my home.. I want that bike!