Brownie Bites - your all day snacks


Thanks to Super Delights for sending a sample of their new product -- Brownie Bites. We got this during Valentine’s Day and here’s my first taste and try when I took 4 pcs of Brownie Bites for my breakfast.

Its a fudge choco brownies bar that are not too sweet and not too soft. Its a perfect snack for breakfast, lunch dessert, afternoon tea, dinner and supper.

Today, my son Ashton pick up two pcs of Brownie Bites as is snack in school, then sometimes we get 5 pcs of Brownie Bites as our food when we go out of town.

It is small and easy to store in your bag, just dont let it get squished inside.



Brownie Bites and my Americano coffee for breakfast



Close up look. You can add raisins or peanut if you want.
Because the fudge bar is not too soft





Follow Brownie Delight’s FB page for announcement and info
https://www.facebook.com/superdelightsbrowniebitesph/