Daiso Japan haul of the day


This is just an ordinary blog post, Im just showing the items that I bought from a Daiso Japan store.
We visited Robinsons Dasma last Saturday and after doing some errands, we saw this Daiso Japan store inside the mall.  Its fun to go inside this store because there's lots of items they offer, some items that we badly need and some items that we don't really need but we still buy it hahah

So first item on pic is this CUTTER KNIFE METAL TAB.
I decided to pick this up because our cutter at home is already rusty and old.

I can use this cutter for my unboxin.





Next is this COMBINATION LOCK WIRE TYPE.
This is the 2nd time that I bought this item. Im using this lock wire for my back pack. Whenever I leave my bag in restaurant, I just use the lock wire to lock my back pack to my seat, so that it won't get removed easily by thieves.

Its very effective and I suggest that you get this for your bags



Next is the STATIONARY SCISSOR WITH NON STICK COATING. According to the label it wont have a sticky problem on its metal body when you use this to cut masking tape or scotch tape.

I hope its effective.



And the final item is... my wife actually grab this from the shelf. Its a TARAKO TOPPINGS. Its a processed cod roe and you can sprinkle this to any food.

Wow! It only cost PHP10.

Daiso Japan is so weird..but the items they bring here is fun to us.