Hacked Reloaded
yup..my yahoo mail account is hacked again..Super BigTime..and it leaves a lot of damages.like deleting all my yahoo groups membership. plus my own groups like Matrix Philippines, Azraels merryland, Mailing list and Etc.

it took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to fix the problem. and im very cool and at ease when it happens..means that my senses are back and it gives me no worries.....(but im super worried), that i can fix the problem in no time.

there are still people who wants to nail me down...but hehehee..
they failed again...sorry guys....better luck next time..
why dont you try show up in front of my face and lets finished this mess you created!

in othe words : "Suntukan na lang tayo!"

still...i havent recognize my hackers...

About me..
here's some tidbits about me..."some" of the info here are true.
July 1 is my bday....

JULY:
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood.
Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation.
Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's
feelings. Tactful.Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental
and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully.

Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves
to be alone. Always broods about the past and the
old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never
looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having
stomach and dieting ! problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.


A Long Expected Party


visit official website
for more info about the event, sked, contest and etc...
www.NewWorlds.tk

Post a Comment

0 Comments