Goody day and happy monsters
its a fun day for all of us...

2 success meetings in one day.
congratulations to Artists' Den


Lyndon and Patrick


Ariel and me inside the office domain of the #1 Pinoy Search Engine in the Phil.

watch out for Licozilla..uploading soon.


two words to describe it.... Komikon and Yehey!



I have a Sun Cellular now!
thanks to Liza, Lace's sister for lending her sim to me, as for now I have a tempo number. just to use the sim for the runaway vacation of Lace going to Cebu and Bohol. and sniff sniff...I'm left here in Manila to study wahuuuh....but its' okay.. Now I'm enjoying the unlimited txt and call in our phones.



Samsung family phones
my phone, Lace's phone, and the other phone after treatment by the cell tech guy


Az and Lace in Greenhills
24-7 Cute power monsters hahahaha

huhuhuhu..she's going to Cebu on Thurs.. and I'l miss her bigtime!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
cebu could use some really nice people :)..