Halo Halo day Sunday at Digman


Az and Lace froze during the Halo Halo Break

it was a special treat for all of us, I know its hot and dry this summer, and everyone is kept inside the freezer of perhaps stayed the whole day hanging out in the malls, too bad we have to stay home coz we don't have money for today and the best time to spend the weekend is with oru family, (hehehe..even though that I dont have my own, I pretty made it as part, but I missed more my own )

so the frozen delight we got is a special Halo Halo in Digman, Bacoor Cavite City, and the Digman store in Baranggay Digman is the most talked of the town, it was featured in some morning show and after it was featured, the Halo Halo at Digman store is now a one sought frozen delight in Cavite.

we drove down there a few minutes and couple of road turns from Lace's house, me with her two sisters made a mission complete.

here are some photos I got at Digman.


the original Digman Halo Halo store
the store is jam packed with people


another Digman halo halo store, its an extension of the original store.



MENU !


choose your frozen destiny


hahaha!!!! me waiting for the Halo Halo of the month


inside Digman


our Halo Halo take out (with ice cream on top)


Halo Az Halo Lace

(Halo means "mix" in english)
or we can call it Mix Mix eehehe

not Halo ( hey lo^ )

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
salamat sa pix. miss na miss ko na yong halo-halong yan. masarap talaga!
salamat sa pag visit
sana nalagay mo yung email mo para mapasalamata kita by email


visit ka uli !