Laptop is back!

finally, after 6months of retiring my old Dell Laptop inside the Victoria Secret bag, now it performs very well and it feeds on Globe Broadbands connected via a USB LAN to a prolink modem, whew! I tried to revive this Pentium II CPiA laptop back into action and it first help me last wednesday for our ToyCon meeting for the video presentation and also image show of the teaser poster, im still planning to enhance this laptop more like putting in WiFi card and external DVD recorder ehheheh. but that will have to wait coz you know some gadgets are little pricey.

but there are new cool finds like the LG DVD writer with lighscribe, just saw that in PC Magazine and it cost only for about P2k, and then I will put that in an external case enclosure, and thats P800 in Cyberzone megamall.
instead of acquiring the P7k DVD external, I'll just use the two above for less expense.

Im going out for an important meeting while I upload some stuff for the GHG website, which still undergoes major restoration process after the site5.com system crash, and now the site is going back to surfing normal for about hhmm..20 percent only. Its hard to get the old files back, but im glad that there are some part
are being handled by the GHG team. whew!

ToyCon is coming near and my brains for getting new concepts are burning like french fries hahahah
hmmm maybe il eat one later.

we will watch 300 hohohoho..Tonight we dine in Hell !! oh yeah!!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

jactinglim said…
Yay! I hope I get my own machine too :)
joisu said…
wohooohohohohoooo manonood din kami 300! wheeeeeeeeee eehehehehhe asan na beerkada koooo
hehehee... this machine is old..
but the performance works well..
we have another laptop here running on P3..just hoping that i can revive it too ahaha..
@joisu
hehehe...mamaya pa kame manonood e.
dikame nakanood kahapon..