Me at the frontpage of Simpsons MySpace



so thats the reason why Im getting a lot of messages and friend invites in my Myspace account. hahaaha, because my avatar is on its front page, the only Simpsonize Azrael avatar with a Decepticon Tshirt.

many people message me asking how did I Simpsonize myself, some of them have some problems in saving it and also making for themselves, and because that I can't answer all of it, I just posted a message in the bulletin telling them on how to Simpsonize theirselves in less than a minute.

maybe there are some web traffic happening during the Simpsonize factory hahahaha.

but if you are wondering that my Friendster, Myspace, Multiply, my blog and Deviantart are all Simpsonize, because, I like the cartoon Simpsons and it is a part of my childhood til now being a grown up. If I am right its in the middle of High school when I watch it and became a super fan, thats why my drawing style is like Matt Groening's Simpsons.

I remember too that there are Simpsons mini magazine given away free in some bookstores.

anyway. to Simpsonize your selves here are two sites to simpsonize your life.

go here http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/

and here http://www.simpsonizeme.com/

but I like the most is from the movie website. it is very easy to use and easy to save.

er...I used print screen in order to save mine and edited the background using photoshop :)


me Simpsons version using the movie site



and here's a 2nd version of me using the Burger king site via uploading your photo.



Post a Comment

0 Comments