Bakal Boys (Metal Boys)

Here's the video I uploaded using blogger video uploader.

Last night at 12mdinight, Lace woke me up and she orders me to check out the garage, she heard some solid metal sounds creaking below the house, there are lots of thieves here and some of them are kids who sneak at midnight, climbs down to your fence and ransack anything that is metallic, they will sell those metals and solid things to a nearby junkshop to earn money.

the bad point here is, they are stealing these metals from us (it happened months ago) and to our neighbor's house who is in a big renovation period.

so the story is..
I looked at the window and saw 2 kids carrying this big metal scafoldings, when I saw something suspicious, I made a sound and made a loud "pssssssst!"
then the 2 kids sense my voiced,they ran quickly then followed by a small kid wearing a bonnet.

the next morning, we found out the metal scafolds was left on the ground, we suspected that the kids got scared and ran off leaving the heavy metal item. then a junkyard man walking around saw the metal that morning and asked a permission from Lace's aunt to grab it and sell it for his benefit. that time, Lace's auntie didnt know whats the story behind the metal thing, until I told her the story last night, which brought us a big attention informing the village security guards to check out our street every midnight.

then..here's my video later afternoon, saw the 3 kids again in broad daylight scavenging the metals again. its weird that when i took this video, they covered their face and the kids with a yellow shirt went back to the tree infront of our house and then took off carrying nothing.

then when I approached the tree, saw lots of metal gates, metal bars being dumped infront of our house. then minutes of it, after taking a bath, the metals were gone.


5 MB, mov file


7 MB, mpeg 1

Post a Comment

0 Comments