blog,photo and video coverage: E-services : Global Outsourcing Conference and Exhibition 2008



I went at the event for the 2nd day and I almost forgot it and thought that the event is a 3 day event, so I went there to check out the exhibit for the last minute. Thanks to Grace Dimaranan, Pres. of the Animation Council of the Philippines for informing about the event, but its too bad for me that I haven't prepared a budget to pay for the conference for animation and game development. But its okay, the exhibit is free to visit and interact with people and service providers.

I learned a lot by attending to this event. I just saw the exhibit of the Game Developers Association of the Philippines, and didn't know that we have lots of game developer here, also saw a lot of booth for provinces, they are offering business centers for new contact center offices and other developing business sites, which is very good and nice to see that our provinces even outside Manila are now focusing on e-business, and I heard it turn out well in the past years.

Didn't saw any animation studio, but there's this architectural design services, telecoms, software developers, anti virus soft-tools, consulting services, and hardwares.

there's a company offering Voip and video streaming, which I got attracted too, I'm starting to make a serious hobby on video streaming and also just starting to know more on Voip. I'll be checking this soon and maybe I can use this Voip in buying credits to call people in the USA.

I also met Grace at event and Iggy of Yehey.com fresh from the conference, I just learned more about the event from them after having a short talks.

Its my first time here in E-services 2008, and maybe next year I can go early and discover new stuff from the IT world.

to know more about the event visit the link below


The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/291/1200x120/5/P2120005.JPG?et=%2BTYY5u1JGPU86Yv3TtvYIg&nmid=81729495” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/291/1200x120/26/P2120026.JPG?et=VJasL3LZJl0zFFXWHK%2CIZg&nmid=81729495” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/291/1200x120/29/P2120029.JPG?et=IIcWqclOEXt69S%2CGqi2z0g&nmid=81729495” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/291/1200x120/30/P2120030.JPG?et=uPOc8VBfv%2Cfnil75m0WMSg&nmid=81729495” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

View the photo coverage album here


Here's my video coverage of the event.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ZhKP9d6jUs

Post a Comment

0 Comments