Valentines Day and virus

Valentines Day virus at large!
Its Valentines Day tomorrow and before we celebrate it, I just like to warn everyone that you should be careful opening valentines day greeting attachment from people you don't know. There are news already in India and China that there's this email spam that send to your inbox with a fake attachment and web link that will direct you to a website that can automatically download trojans and worms.

So be very careful in receiving and reading emails from people you dont know, but sometimes email spams and virus are been received from your relatives or people who are related to you. But before you open it and you began to suspect something suspicious on the attachment, just email the sender and ask him if they really send it to you, it doesn't hurt in asking, but it will be great if you stay safe and careful.

virus and Video???
I just received an email from my cousin and it contains valentines day video greeting, and it was attached in the email, I just suspected that it might be a virus, I know she don't send regular greeting mail to me. hahahaha, but I just deleted it and did'nt bother to open it.

If you're going to send video messages to your love ones, try Youtube, Google Video, Revver, and etc. I'm so afraid to open any emails with attachments. And getting my Gmail being hacked for the first time made me crazy for a night, so I'm very cautious today.

IM viruses
Also for Instant messaging, there are a lot of it lately, I no longer use IM or YM today, because all IMs are bugged with keyboard hookers or key loggers, so I'm already avoiding it to use it, I just check it if theres anyone sending messages to me, but the number one target for viruses and spams are in IMs.

Don't click any link from an offline message from your IM buddy, it will be better to ask them again if they really sent a link to you, and ask them whats in it. I do that always, even if a friend sent a funny website and very non-descriptive url link, I ask them first on whats the web content of it.

There ya go! stay safe online and offline tomorrow. and its Valentines Day. I think we will gonna have a sms traffic and all dating spots will be full tomorrow haahaha. well for me.. i'll storm the mall to get valentines gift for everyone.

Happy Valentines Day !!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments