USB Fragrance Oil Burner

The image “http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2972/usbthumbfragranceuse656jt0.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Image from Gadgetnista and Perpetual Kid

Price at P350, saw this USB gadget in Octagon in SM Megamall, as USB addict freak like me, I'm already thinking of getting one. I like USB stuff !

All you have to do is plug this USB device in your USB port and then drop a fragrance oil on top of it, theres a portion were you must put the oil and it will be burned by the low powered USB from your laptop or PC. Then the oil will be transformed into a fragrance, there are a lot of kinds of fragrance. and if you bought one, you can get a regular oil fragrance to any store and use it in your USB fragrance oil burner.

I think this gadget will be a great gift for Valentines Day!

hmmm..

I'm still looking for other USB gadgets here in Manila, I saw some in CDrking and theres a paper shredder powered by USB, I like to get one, but it might be useless for me because I dont have any paper to shred here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments