Events, birthdays, good bye's and a lot of sunburn



Events everywhere!
Lots of events this Saturday and I'm really need to choose one event to attend! and that will be in Trinoma, been upgraded my status as a guest so its really a great pleasure to be included in their list, also there's an Otakuzine 2008 anime event happening today in Megamall so if you want to be animenized, proceed to the Megatrade Hall and have fun!

The image “http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object2/1140/47/n26000680261_5382.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
For toys, check out this happening at 6pm today at Freshmanila store,
#5 Sgt. Esguerra Street corner Timog Avenue beside The Old Spaghetti House. There will be a Dunny toy exchange, exhibit and launching of latest toy available for purchase. visit this link to know more about the event -http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=26000680261

might be there in the late evening.

The image “http://images.cubaoexpo.multiply.com/image/1/photos/upload/300x300/R@yaMgoKClAAAFPTTLw1/Kabuwanan%20Logo%20final.jpg?et=ktMjrU2ov4qC%2CNHEVXh9ZA&nmid=” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
for music, art and the underground check out KABUWANAN SA CUBAO EXPO: An Artists' Fair at the ever lovable venue of Cubao Expo aka Marikina shoe expo located at... in Cubao of course! Its a big gathering of artist Experiencing Cubao Expo thru Music, Poetry, Painting, Photography, Film, Fashion

Event will start at 1pm til evening and check out the indie artist bazaar, 20 live bands to perform starting at 5pm, fashion show, exhibit, indie films, bazaar, and..wait did I mention bazaar? wow!!!! the original and unique stuff will be there, its another treasure hunt guys! visit this site for details http://cubaoexpo.multiply.com/ and http://bagsonmymind3.multiply.com/journal/item/199

hope I can attend all of it. Also we will be having a family gig event. hehhee..time for booze and party. coz its a Saturday and a long weekend.

Goody Bye Bruce
our pet monster guard dog Papi Bruce died yesterday, and its hard to accept it for me, because I always talk to him whenever I'm at the gate, Bruce was diagnosed to have this dog viral disease that attacks the brain, and our local vet can't do anything about it but give some medication just to make him survive for a month, but after a week of medication, he died. Lace saw him lying on the floor and I just noticed that theres a problem in breathing, I told her that time is running out and let him be at peace. Before I leave the house, I was about to approach and talk to Bruce but he just look at me and I think he said "good bye master!".

no more barking of a monster dog infront of the house as of today. no more playmate for the Pulot-lets kittens.

Happy Birthday Star Wars Philippines
today the geekiest fan group in the Philippines turns 6 years old, and I'm a proud member even that I lurk around in their mailing list hahahaha. Happy Birthday, check out below to see Darth Vader's hidden talent revealed to Luke Skywalker ( its a birthday treat!),
to be a member of Star Wars Philippines, warp drive your ship at starwarsphilippines-owner@yahoogroups.com



The image “http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object2/713/88/n10201524858_2402.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
There's an International Star Wars Appreciation event happening this May 2008.
to know more about this cool celebration visit this Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10201524858


scary...F%$^$%^ movie!
I watched a scary movie with two ladies (that includes Lace) and this movie SHUTTER, the remake version bugs me now!, you see that I love taking photos,but sometimes I have this hobby of looking at photos that show some ghost figures. I don't have one yet, but there's this incident back way in 2004 when a photo I took during our ghost hunting activity in Tanay, Rizal and when RG analyze the photo, 3-4 ghostly images appeared at my back, I took the photo at a super dark, zero visibility area in an abandon area in Tanay, then a funny moment happened, is that when we took a group photo with our team, the camera went crazy and the photo was never been saved in my memory card....so weird. got a full battery that time.

re: the Shutter movie... i hate it!!!!!!, because I'm scared hahahahaa.
story simply show a freaky ghost ex-gf wins the game.


Volks Wagen Guiness World Attempt in the Philippines
Tomorrow is the big day!
good luck to all participants, I'll be there tomorrow to cover the event
for more. info check this page at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6329194563

Post a Comment

0 Comments