Let loose this Summer - Mangaholix Manga Mania 2008

The image “http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs25/300W/f/2008/098/8/1/M3con_Poster_ver1_by_mangaholix.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

--
I'm not really sure if I can attend this year's Mangaholix. The event is about comics, anime, manga and gaming and this is their 2nd year at SM MOA ( correct me if I'm wrong), and this might be one of the biggest anime-manga convention in Manila, after a long years of waiting for another convention similar to the local events we know, The organizer and the publisher of the comics Mangaholix will give a full blast promoting local talents in comics and the AniManGaming lifestyle, thats Anime, Manga and Gaming if you didn't know the meaning :)

this will be my first time to attend their event, and I'm excited to participate as a spectator (fan boy mode) of the event.

might be there at 10am and leave at 12nn, for I'll attend another event outside the city and back again in Manila for a rock event that I'm involved in. see you next weekend!

--
read below for event info


Mangaholix Manga Mania '08
May 31, 2008, Saturday
SMX Convention Center
Seashell Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Philippines

Features:
Special Guests: Budjette Tan and Kajo Baldisimo [link]
Live Performances by: Urbandub, Kala, Nyctinasty, Fairlight Madison and The Kagaws : [link]
Indies [link]

Contests:
Art Arena: Ten Paces [link]
Cosplay Collision [link]
Art Arena: Quickdraw
Cross-fire: Anime/Manga/Gaming trivia challenge

http://mangaholix.deviantart.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments