my schedule is full



My schedule is full today and I'm working my ass double, because Im working on the stuff needed to be finished for the Toy Con 2008 and also my job as a webmaster for GHG is hanging in the balance, for I'm resolving some problems for our website. I'm encounter a lot of web problems lately and even that I'm busy offline, I can not just escape some online problems.

I encountered bandwidth problems for Toy Con 2008, didn't expected a lot of visitors will go there and surf around the website. then the GHG website is running low of space, and we already acquired a new super Juggernaut package as they call it, we got a big much space that will solve our space problems, talk about 2170 GB of space and 18 TB of bandwidth.. wow!!! but I'm still waiting for the activation of it. and because of it, Im now having troubles of sleeping, because I always think of these websites!!!!!!! I love these websites and my blog too, and Its like my own child, created by my er...sperms?? hahahaha..kidding..

my schedule is full til Saturday and I'm leaving today for a band meeting and event meeting.
btw, I'm posting later a new production note for a new event for August 2008, yup!!! new event!

so see ya!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

wowww konti na lang... bingo na!
@berryblitz
hahahaha..lapit na nga ma bingo!!!!!!

di ko napansin na parang bingo nga!
hahahaha..check ko june sched ko kung bingo na din