If the shoe fits

The image “http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8959/olivextra0816080012eafazi7.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
that's me! trying to crash a photo shot of Mark Cerbo's coverage of Olivia.

ahhaah, can't think of a blog title,just saw this title in a book here at home. Been busy the past days and yes the 4th Backdoor Ventures ARTS and MUSIC Festival is already done and it was a blast, I like to congratulate Jay and the crew of Backdoor Ventures for another succes, I'm now super excited for the coming festival next year.

as you can see that I'll be busy for awhile, because I'm now working on this new big event for Sept 28 and yes, it is a big one, although that our preparation is limited, we still got much time in organizing it and there it goes, our press conference will be on Sept 9, next tuesday.

I'm a little nervous and tense, because the press and media will be there, been to a lot of press cons and media launches, but having me speaking at the press con gives me the creeps and chills... hope
I'm okay and need to re-energize myself on Monday.

The Eheads concert made me better and learned a lot from them, from the music, the wheel that turns around that concert thing, the organizers and the people involved. Yes! what I learned from them is that. every seconds that has time is still a big time that anything can happen. means that even that a certain event will happen in the next 12 hours, there's still time that it can be canceled or postponed and changes can still take place unexpectedly.

whew! a big lessons for me ehhhehee.
ok. big part is after the press con next week, will be my first ever job hunting hahhaahaa.
damn! will get a job and will embrace the office scent at last!

will that stop me blogging???
ehermmm... No..

and wait..forgot to tell you that I have a brand new toy here at home hahhah
thanks super to my lovely parents! mom and dad! whoohohh da best!

Post a Comment

0 Comments