my feedback on Manny Pacquiao vs Oscar de la Hoya fight

I woke up late this morning and it was already lunch time. I thought that the boxing match is already finished, but according to the radio announcer that the match will start in a few minutes. After fixing myself, I fired up my laptop and started to search for best live video streaming of the match in the intertnet. My best hub for information is from my blog friends, Pinoyexchange.com forums and the Yahoo! Sports. So after gathering some information, I shared the link here in my blog, posting a list of live streaming hubs.

im watching the boxing match here in live streaming http://ping.fm/wRacS

- I just viewed a great streaking from onepunch.tk, but after round 1 the video was cut off, but then glad that I got access code for the justin.tv/pinoyapparel and we continue to watch the match there after round 1.

here are some of my feedbacks according to my twitter and plurk posts. ( read more below )

pacman dominates round 1 whohoh.
the fight is hot...saw that two blow by pacman to de la hoya's face... pacman is very quick.. round 5 na
ohhhh another blow hits de la hoya
pacman cornered...in a lock right punch. del a hoya by... dugas!
dela hoya has wound in the left cheeks... pacman coach said "do not stay near the ring rop"
de la hoya is planting his legs in the corner...pacman do the advantage..
round 6 ends.... millie de la hoya shows on the screen... de la hoya's face is beaten.... announcer says he's tired.... pacman no wound ......
round 7...everyone is quite..watching the next punches..
dela hoya cornered by pacman... hoya beaten
hoya receives a lot of blows...audience are now standing up
hoya no longer punching...... pacman in the advantage... badly beaten hoya recovers....pacman raises hands.."come on! come on!"
round 7 ended.....hoya's eye is badly beaten..... pacman blows in the corner did that
hoya cornered again....
oh ...hoya's hands are down...he's tired
hoya's face is full of blood... now playing mind games with pacman...
hoya cornered...receives a lot of blows..after that 10 sec notice before round 8 ends
hoya quits.....pacman won after round 8
hoya decided to quit the fight.... manny pacquiao won!
pacman total punches - 195, hoya - 51

- then during the break of Round 8, Oscar's coach is telling if he likes to quit or continue the match, all bloodied and wounded, Oscar decided to quit because of the bad beat on his face, and a few seconds, a bell rang and Manny's camp jumped in and celebrate the victory.

It was a great match, I thought on the first place that Manny will lose on the fight, because of Oscar's height and largeness might get all the advantage, but seeing them in the real fight shows that speed is the key to this match as Manny said after an interview. Then the fighters faced each other and Manny said to Oscar " you're still my idol", then Oscar said " no, you are my idol" both of them shook hands and hug each other, it was a great fight and victory, and another glory to Manny Pacquiao for bringing another pride to the whole world as a greatest boxer from the Philippines.