my photos at the kult of Komikon



check out the newspaper few Sunday's ago, my photo coverage of the Komikon 2008 appeared in Ramon de Veyra's article "the kult of Komikon" in Philippine Star. So cool to see my photos in printed in top broadsheets. thanks to Ramon for emailing me about the photos and at first I didn't know that it was for a news paper article, I thought it will be for a blog or online news. I just hope I sent you a high resolution of these photos, but they look great! thanks also to beerkada.net for the photo scan of this newspaper.

btw, my tv appearance in the Probe will be today in ABS CBN, I just dont know what time will it start, but it will be aired a little late in the evening, I feel nervous already because I didn't have any idea on what I talked about during the interview ahahah, the topic is about some stuff that I do here in my blog, and it will be like sharing my experience under the lens of a camera and the back of my blog website.

ok. now i'm going back to work!