Asus launches Eee Top ET16 Series and Eee PC S101

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/699/500x500/44/P1200062.JPG?et=vQFe11%2CbT5uC0zKVM71Dew&nmid=174848595

I went to the New World Hotel and just witness the new technology that has Asus brought to us once again, and after the famous Asus EEE Pc, they just launched two additional EEE pc series that will be available in the market soon. And for 2009, it is the best way to have new features and look for the Asus PC.

Asus Eee Top ET16 Series and Eee PC S101 were launched to the media and tech bloggers, and I just got my first trial of the Eee Top ET16 Series, a kind of pc that is all in one, meaning that the drive and monitor are in one module, and it includes wireless keyboards and mouse, a touch screen panel and an Easy Windows setting. The other one is the Eee PC S101, a small EEEpc perfect for fashionistas and gadget lovers, with a slick look, smooth edges, and slim monitor perfect for using it with style, and also it has two swarovski crystals embeded on the lower part of the monitor, and you'll see that this laptop is decorated not just by its interiors, but it contains this jewelry that women will surely adore it.

You can read my review and more feature below

Review

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/699/500x500/58/P1200076.JPG?et=3qIU6wwAnJYyOYeF3vZ5QA&nmid=174848595
On the side note, As I begin to check out the two pc, I like both of their designs but one of them is not perfectly matched for me. Like the Eee Top ET16 Series, it is not designed for me, because the Eee Top ET16 Series is made for entertainment, desktop publishing, communication and for the hobby, it is perfect for the family, especially with kids. The touch screen panel is cute, and I know kids and touch screen fanatics will like it, they also have this feature that you can write on the screen using your fingers, or draw some sketchy images. And for me, I'm a heavy user of graphic designs, video editing and internet surfing, so I just say that this model is not right for me. But the look will be a great house decor at home, you can wow your friends when they see the all in one module and touch screen features. The SRP price of Eee Top ET16 Series is P32, 000.

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/699/500x500/52/P1200070.JPG?et=bRO%2CIyYzSdewYATR1FTZMw&nmid=174848595
The Eee PC S101 just impressed me on its look and how it resizes itself coming from the very first Eee Pc model. The screen just expanded, the keyboard is perfectly resized for our finger tips and it is light weighted, perfect for me to use whenever I need to surf or send email whenever I'm away. The SRP price of Eee PC S101 is P34,900.

more photos of the launch here at Asus Eee product launching | Eee Top ET16 Series and Eee PC S101