Azrael's Year ender blog post for 2008

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/3/photos/356/500x500/15/P4280423.JPG?et=gbkvZ1EUgZRfmbXUqnVdDA&nmid=93459074

I just noticed that everyone is writing their own year ender blog post and it will be great if I have my own year ender blog post. It will be from a good or bad post, hope you can appreciate this little flashback moments that I posted in my blogs.

January
It was good start for 2008, my pop culture blood is oozing and got excited in these movies like Cloverfield, I am legend, TDK, Aliens vs. Predators and many more. Comics news were booming and the local komiks scene is getting hot every week. Also I just can't forget the first vehicle accident we just experienced and thanks to God that we are okay and alive that year, if not, I may not meet you all for 2008.

February
It was the month of my early days of organizing the Toy Con 2008, massive updates for the comics and toys are been posting almost every day. Music events and movie premiere are healthy in my network, so I accept a lot of invitations whenever i receive one. Also met Happy Slip for the very first time, and my adventure in meeting her is the best, plus I got a chance to do a live streaming for her fans all over the world. Gadgets and Tech is the month of Feb. and viruses are on the loose and gave me too much problems. Also its Lace's day, did something for her birthday and also a funny video for Valentines day. NBN deal scandal is hot on this month, the cyber kids didn't let it loose made some photoshop fun on those who are involved. It is also the month were the Philippine Bricksters for LEGO is born.

March
Is the hottest month ever, and I'm refering to the weather and not the topics ahhaha. Met Gary Lising for the first time,and because that I love green jokes, we bought two of his books in Powerbooks. The month of my rest day, can't believe that I just got my own rest from all work and projects. Me and my pet cat Pulot, got immortalized in Andre Estillore's comic strip in Inquirer Libre, I'm very happy to discover it because my lovable pet cat is included in the comic strip, and it is very rare to see both master and pet in one comic strip. Just got a big gaming event project, it was my supposed to be 1st gaming event, but in the end the proposal didn't worked well with my middle agents. I created this funny video about breaking up with my girlfriend and it reaches a lot of issues, discussions and page views ahhaha. Got to meet Yeng Costantino for the first time and thanks again for Yehey.com for inviting that day, it was nice to meet her and eheheh cute!. The month also my Incubus mania, and I almost forgot the world in spinning after watching their 2nd concert in Araneta Coliseum, it was the best and miss the band after it.

April
Its the month of blog events, and this mark my 1st food blog event and met a lot of great bloggers in the field. I love our team and I miss them big time, due to the big team work and coordination to each other. I wrote a review here about the maiden issue of Playboy Magazine Philippines and I didnt expect that review will reach the publisher and it was okay and got a big thank you from them. Just attended the Guiness Book of World Record attempt for the largest Volkswagen parade, I learned many things in that event and it was a great inspiration for me, did a great coverage and from that coverage it landed in print, tv and internet. My first experience in attending the Animax Fashion Ability, such a great event and me with my sister and friends as VIP, thanks to Animax and it was nice to meet the people behind the anime cable channel, this event is one of the start of building our relationship to each other in future events and projects. Also a big revelation on what happend to me on this month... hahaha. I went with my relatives in a long trip and landed me in Hundred Island, it was the best beach escapade ever in my life, going to the beach after nth years.

May
Its free comic book day month, and just did another first in the history of comics events,by doing a live blogging, coverage, and video live streaming with chat for FCBD, and it was fun doing it connecting comics fans all over the world and witnessing on how we celebrate the FCBD here in the Philippines. And got to meet Kitchie Nadal again for this month, and it was great and got invited to her album launch at the Church of Union in Makati. This month is the hectic month of me, because the next month is the Toy Con and I'm going crazy already in the production and planning for the biggest convention in the Philippines. And been experiencing a lot of tantrums from a lot of people because of miscommunications and non-proper coordination with me. the month of big challenge. Also the month as I concentrate and be a band manager to Insanara, which kinda didn't work out well because of my busy schedule.

June
its the month of Toy Con, and it's the moment of truth in delivering another big event to everyone. And thanks to God again to have another succesful event. And also a big press release to all in having my last dance in being involved in this event. A massive food blog events and party for this month and I just can't believed that I attended it all. The focus of too much events organizing and tantrum made a big effect in my focus in my work, but just nailed it and convinced myself to have a rest and refresh, to have a big start in having a new life.

July
it's my month, because the 1st day is my birthday hehhee. And it marked my 5th year in having an online birthday party which it was participated in big numbers and more hi tech than ever. Live video streaming and chat even if you don't have any YM accounts. I was invited to be a photographer for the taping of the Pops in Seoul in Manila, and I'm happy to be part of it and my contribution as a photographer to everyone, met VJ Isak and Evan, and I just can't believe it that they are here, and I'm glad that familiar in their show because I used to watch it sometimes whenever I switch channels. It is also my first time to join in a FHM autograph signing event with my friends and I just can't let go Diana Zubiri and want to meet her personally, it was a fun experience and it devirginizes me as an FHM event attendee. Also the month were I posted that Eraserheads reunion concert rumor, as I got the news from Gorgoro. Got busy too here in attending tv interviews and taping, and also my experience as press guy in attending Daughtry's press con and also concert c/o Yehey.com and Eastwood city. It was the best concert experience, been there covering the event for the blogosphere and for all fans from all over the world. The coverage reach a lot of views and comments from fans.

August
hahahaha I won the Coke video blog contest, and my first participation made me won the 1st place and I took home this Toshiba 32 inch LCD TV, and I carried it all the way home after the awarding event in SM MOA Taste Asia, then after that I event hop to take my 1st photography gig in covering the Godskitchen in A venue Hall. For the comics side, it was revealed in the comics that PGMA is a skrull ahaahha, it sparked a media interest and it was cleared by the artist Leinil Yu afterwards and explain on its appearance, before it reached some bad press about it. Got invited again in doing a live video streaming of a Guiness Book of World Record attempt by Levis 501 unbottoned, and it was a big success, because few months ago, it was declared that the giant billboard is a world record for having the biggest sticker in the world. This coverage landed on print and also on TV. Our first Eastwood City activitiy with the bloggers started off with the Gary Valenciano concert, it was great show and started to form this Eastwood City bloggers and photographers club, which I haven't started to launched it formally. Then the 4th Arts and Music festival kicks off in the Megatrade Hall, after our 2nd day production for the cosplay, me and Mark went off the grounds and troop to Global City to watch the Eraserheads reunion concert, it was the biggest online coverage, were I posted live plurk updates from my cellphone to this blog, which read by hundreds of viewers and then posted first the photos online minutes after the concert. Also my project otakon was revealed here in a partial appearance of its poster, and ROAM Magazine just published my coverage article and photo of the Volkswagen parade, were it marked my first magazine article with my own photos.

September
My month of busy scheds and many activities, It was the cramming month for me to organize this biggest otaku convention in Enchanted Kingdom, and my planning stage started here, and the launch of the event will be on the end of this month, it was my unbelievable stunt in organizing a convention for only 1 month. Just joined in a San Miguel Beer Oktoberfest bloggers team in covering the kick off, also for another world record attempt in having the longest beer bar in the world. This coverage made it on tv after my blog post months later, and its my 3rd world record moment. We watched the band Third Eye Blind at the kick off party, which we bloggers started the buzz online about the rumor and news about the concert of the band. Still the month composed of scandals and issues that revolves around the net, and also the fun in staying in Plurk hehhee.

October
Its the month were I got my total freedom, and because of that, my life runs through a lot of events, blog activities and parties, just did an exclusive interview with the director of Tekken video game and the interview circulated and now pirated in the Youtube hahahah. But it was great in being part of it and we just did our first coverage for our blog group and team - Pop Machine Media. Almost every week, I got so busy in writing and also putting this blog on heavy schedule

November
the line is same with the month of November, being busy on events and blog activities. Its my 2nd time to have a public talk about blogging, and this time I am no longer alone to do the talk, and I just invited my blogger friends to join with me. Then after the talk, we just went to the Sepultura concert to have a big coverage, it was great goose bump experience, and love how heavy metal rises again in our soil hehhe. sorry i am such a fan. Jay invited me as his photographer sidekick and its another gig experience for me to cover the Awit Awards in Eastwood City, then I invited my blogger friends and photographers to join with us in covering it for our blogs c/o Eastwood City. And also my 2nd time to appear in Andre Estillore's comic strip with my pet cat Pulot, and its funny because the comics strip spoofed me as the caveman years who started blogging haahaha. This month also marked me for being sick badly...

December
This month has the biggest number of blog post, totalling to 76 blog post. My 2nd biggest blog post is 65 from the month of September. Life is still busy in all PR and blog events, and the biggest winning moment that we won a Sony Bravia LCD TV in Jollibee Food Corp. Xmas party. The pop culture updates didn't stop here, but the blog post will never end here, because it is the blog post that will start my January 2009, without it..the month and year will never be completed. As you see, in my year ender blog post, it seems like a blog summary in all months for the year 2008, but by reading this,you will begin to understand on what I just did and accomplished for 2008, and it means that I should do more and also work hard for this year 2009.

Thanks everyone for taking time reading this, and hope to see you all again this 2009.

- all the best,
Azrael Coladilla