Babble Merryland post

My whole day is very tiring, I walked from Starbucks, HV dela Costa up to Starbucks 6750. I just realized that I walked that far and took a wrong path going to 6750. I went back to take the Ayala road and instead of the Makati Ave road which is more nearer to 6750. I was walking in Ayala and imagine myself in another place, it was windy and the weather is fine, it was 6:00pm and I'm very relaxed after an hour meeting about a upcoming project.

Walking in the busy street of Makati with lots of people going to the under pass and bus terminal. In the middle of the walking crowd I saw 2 fish ball vendors running and pushing their karts, it seems that they are running away from someone, and at first, I thought that it was going to rain. I see the skies having some lightning and so I started to be alert of the rain and move fast. Then the 2 fish ball vendors still runs and will pass infront of me, but then the vendors seems not to care as they nearly hit a lady walking and the other one is me. I got lucky not to be hit by a fish ball vendor, with a boiling hot oil in their pan and sticky hot sauce. Then a Makati police man riding a motorbike appeared behind them and it looks like a side walk chase.

then I complained after and mind my own business. I rant to myself for crossing all of these under pass going to 6750, it kinda suck that I must use all of these underground bridgeway just to cross the street, I think it was a 4 under pass. The last under pass is the most controversial to me. When I was walking, I heard a surround sound whirling in my ear, so I look around to my left and right, just to see the source of that sound, and then I saw a floating head of a guy to my left shoulder mumbling something and then when I look to my right and back, there's no one is following me. Then I turned to my left shoulder and the head is gone. It was freaky and it looks like a ghost just came to me and said hello, maybe its just a warning that I should be more careful because I still have a long journey ahead. I didn't got scared, but its a funny experience to tell to my friends as I posted it in my plurk, and yeah, everyone got scared and crazy about it hehehe.

I arrived in 6750, and met Rowena, Fran and Trixie of Spot.ph, and then Nelz of Weewilldoodle, Mark of Why noy Forum, and Zara of Starbucks, theres this One Tama event happening inside the Starbucks, and the place is jam packed by people who were there to attend this Dialogues at Starbucks, its a monthly event and they have this regular discussions and when I went there and landed at nearly 7pm, the event is about to end, but it was a great time to hang out with friends and great talk to cool people about doing something that will help change the world, and that is being a One Tama person.

I rode the bus going to Megamall, and I love staying inside that Jayross busline, they got the coolest aircon and cleanlinest bus ever, they also play a pirated dvd of this recorded movie from the Sci Fi channel, and its that giant snake movie attacking people in the jungle. I rested and dried myself from a big sweat in my body, it was funny to see myself enjoyed the cool air and dried myself from sweat, and when I arrive in Megamall, I was so comfy again and felt that I took a bath from home. It was a perfect condition and was ready to attend another meeting with my orgmates for Toy Con 2009.

After the meeting, I waited for my sister in Mcdonalds, I began to check my email using my laptop and enjoy free wifi in Mcdonalds El Pueblo, but after some 30 minutes, my laptop's battery juice went off and it sucks that I lost a lot of battery from the whole day of my adventure, then my sis arrives and told me that we transfer to Yellow Cab to eat there with her friend Crissie. I told her to buy me a meat ball pasta and after serving it to us, I was surprised to see that they gave the biggest serving for a meat ball pasta. I am so happy that the pasta is so good, the 2 meat balls just made my day and I didn't even finished all my food. I got tired of eating and already full.

Then after the meal, I went home.. the tiring part is that I rode the bus going to coastal rode and then another jeep going to Cavite. Then after arriving home, I hug my towel and ran straight to the bathroom to have a coolest shower ever.

whew..whatta day..