Happy Easter Sunday!

The title says so, and happy Easter Sunday again to everyone!

I'm just here at home taking a whole day of rest and I'm trying to have a full recover from a flu attack that I got it last Friday and it stayed in my body and left me in bed yesterday for the whole day. I wish that I recover fast, but it seems that my body is still weak and not able to attend the Easter Wonderland event at Eastwood City today, but will see the event only in photos and blog post coverage of the Eastwood City bloggers, who will be there for the whole day to enjoy the event and do a blog coverage of the Easter Wonderland.

I'm not sure if I can go out tomorrow, I have this taping for a new show, but looks like that I will stay here at home and recover for Tuesday's Bloggers Merienda event at Bizu, Greenhills with the Food bloggers. I missed a lot of happenings since yesterday, heard that there's a party at Cerbo's house with the TFPH boys, but I know the boys have fun.

I have some deadlines today, like a script for a comic book project, Toy Con marketing, articles for a magazine, website design for an event, and prepare for my keynote for the Social Networking conference.

Okay, I think this is a good blog post for today, and Happy Easter Day!