Just dance....da da doo doo mmm


Here's my photo and the magical light that made me go gaga. I didn't expected that I'll join a friend to do an ocular inspection of a bar in Eastwood City, and for coming with him, and joining my two blogger brothers Cmaotaku and Veggiecircle, we found ourselves enjoying free booze and food from the bar and also the company who will use the bar in the next coming weeks for an event. My eyes are smiling after seeing that bottle of Jack Daniels, and after sipping some of it, I got the biggest problem - the taste is so good!

So after sipping, didn't know that I enjoyed romping the floor with funny music like Maroon 5, the Killers, Lady Gaga and many other. hehehe its like a hip hop festival in there and most of the attendees are kids and youngsters. But I recap the night with the green light lasers and that hot chili buffalo wings that woke me up after a trancing half-psychotic, sick, hypnotic.


The light that says..... "Azrael you are teleported back to the year 1999"
oh my gulay.... im hypnotized.