my 3rd year at the Philippine Blog Awards

The 3rd Philippine Blog Awards 2009 will be tomorrow night at PETA theater, everyone in the blogging community is now preparing for the big night and almost everyone are discussing on what clothes they are going to wear.


March 2007 - coverage album here
My 1st attendance was at the 1st Philippine Blog Awards 2007, and it was a great experience to be there as one of the bloggers choice award finalist, the event was held in RCBC theater and everyone wears formal attire, I feel like that I'm in an Oscar awards, the stage projected a giant video wall covering the wall of the event. I also met and saw super star bloggers at the event, it was a total wow for me, and that experience at a blog awards is really a treasure.


September 2008 - coverage album here
2nd Philippine Blog Awards 2008 is also fun, it was the first time the awards event became live on the internet, I provided them my free service in video live streaming the event using 2 cameras.Its my first awards night event to be covered by a live video streaming,  I feel like i'm a one man army studio streaming everything live and even behind the scenes. Two cameras worked well, one is a Sony video cam for zooming in features on the stage and an elevated Creative Webcam that sits on top of us over 10 feet, it was a good view having a semi-birds eye view of the awards night. It was great event and also didn't expected some heated discussion happening already in the chatroom of the live streaming.


and now my attendance will be tomorrow, I'm excited because even that I am not nominated or a finalist or a live video streamer, I will attempt now covering the event using my Olympus E520, will start something new or maybe capture those great moments of everyone inside the PETA Theater. Congrats and more power to all people behind the Philippine Blog Awards, the voting session for some finalist will be closed today, so better visit their website and vote for your favorite blog at the Readers choice category.

If you want to attend the event, all you need to do is visit the Registration page for a seat reservation.
Dress code is come as you go, oh boy.. right now I'm still thinking of what I'll wear. hahahahah.
ok ok ok ..im excited, if you will attend, bring a camera!!!! lets have a fun event coverage and experience for our blogs.

I like to congratulate in advance Ms. Lace Llanora of styleandrelax.net for making it for the finals for the Fashion Blog Category, and our mighty team up in doing podcast - the Pinoy Pop Cast Podcast is also a finalist under podcast category. Congrats, good luck and more power to all finalist. Win or Lose., I know this event will be awesome and unforgettable.

If you are living outside Manila and can't attend the event,visit the event site for a dose of live video streaming hosted by Flippish.com

There's also a sched of Visayas chapter of the blog awards on October 18, and then in Mindanao on October 24.