The last day of my life was last night

I went home last night at around 10:30pm and I'm already complaining this painful left shin due to a wrong tie of the lace of my boots, I'm having a hard time walking going to EDSA and its a long walk from Greenbelt I'm already tired and also a little bit tipsy from a Christmas party. I rode a taxi cab and told the driver to take me Coastal road mall but then the driver suggested to take me straight to Cavite. I got no problems with it and besides we will be using his meter and not the contractual fee for the taxi ride.

I sat around and very comfortable, resting my body and my painful shin, after 30 minutes we arrived already in Cavite, we were to reach SM Bacoor and our taxi crossed that busy intersection.

The taxi moved slow in the middle of the intersection and then we saw this jeep coming at the right side from the intersection and it nearly hit my place, the passenger seat. I just saw this big headlight coming in to my face and the driver panic with fear as he shouted and in a matter of split seconds I looked on to my right and see this jeep nearly hit us.

the good part is that the jeep stopped miraculously. The taxi driver said, he saw the jeep coming so fast when he saw it near 4 feet of us. I didn't felt scared that time, maybe death was not for me that night, or I am very bothered and pissed off of something that's why my mind is in another place.

hmm. I think if people will die, they should have that kind of distraction. I know it is not painful.
Last night was my last life on Earth, and this is now my nth time to live. I'm not scared, happy, or proud of it. But because of that, I felt I have no more purpose here and I'm just a stray person hanging and floating.. and prepared to die.

hmmm.
hmm.