I'm ready to fly! at the 15th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

P2096276
my passes and lots of paper money are all here! I'm now ready to fly and also travel from Cavite to Pampanga to witness my first visit at the 15th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. I'm not very familiar going there riding a bus or jeep, but I got some notes from the web and thanks to my plurkeristas for helping me get a nice route.

(read more below)

So my plan will be, ride the Victory Liner bus at the Pasay City terminal and then ride the Angeles or Dagupanr route, then hop off to Dau and then ride a jeep going to Clark Freeport Zone, the official venue of the 15th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. It will be a big challenge for me and Lace, and we know that we can travel that far because we successfully did a round trip years ago going to Laiya, Batangas by bus and jeep.

I'm now fixing my gear and bring lots of clothes and water, but I'm glad that Marquee Mall will be there to pamper us and make us feel at home, we got 2 movie tickets pass, food GC, and some shopping Gcs. Never been to that mall before but I am now comfortable because it is operated by the Ayala malls.

P2096274
Here's my ALL ACCESS ID pass

P2096276
my pass and the freebies

It will be a long day tomorrow, we will leave town at 3am and hopefull we arrive there at around 5am, in time to catch the first flight of the hot air balloons.
And as usual, I will be carrying my Olympus E520 DSLR, Sony PSP 2000 with 1.2 megapixel camera, 2 cellphones and some pocket money.

Good luck to us! and hope to see you and my fellow bloggers.