some updates from the 5th Backdoor Ventures Arts and Music Festival and Trade Fair 2010

P1313307
I went to the exhibitors briefing for the 5th Backdoor Ventures Arts and Music Festival and Trade Fair 2010 few days ago at the Megatrade Hall conference center. Various exhibitor members were there to listen and be aware on the procedure of setting up their booth and also the announcement that the venue was moved to Hall 3, the 1st idea was in Hall 2, and as Jay Virina explains, due to some unforeseen circumstances, they decided to go back to Hall 3.


P1313309
There are no problems moving back to the old venue, the whole layout is still the same and the mapping of the booth looks like the previous festival. There's the gallery room, stage and uhumm Cossack vodka booth ahhahaa. I don't know why I am excited, because they are there to make us drunk while we listen to rock music. And the problem occurs during the meeting when my laptop died and left my charger back home.

P1313307
I didn't got the time to meet and know who are their exhibitors, and because I arrived late, one hour late, I jjust caught up the biggest announcement ever!

P1313317
Jay Virina just informed us their plans for the 1st ever Backdoor Ventures Arts and Music awards 2010, they are planning to host the event this August 2010. After the meeting, Jay told me that he is excited and also exhausted in dealing with the bands,the vendors and also organizing the event itself. He can't believe that he blurt's out the upcoming event, but for me, I am super excited!

P1313318
Here's the floor layout and if you are familiar from the 4th year, it is just plainly the same. Ok, the big event will be tomorrow! so kita kits tayo sa hall 3!

for band schedules and line up, pls visit www.backdoorvent.multiply/calendar